Thursday, September 27, 2007

For the curious, this quarter I'm taking:

Arabic 431 Third year
French 203 second year
Linguistics 442 semantics

I got my registration all officially worked out today so I'm signed up for Arabic and this is pleasing. This quarter is going to be tiring since I'll be working nearly 30 hours a week and going to school. Although I think I have a good handle on time management now.

I'm really excited for Arabic, but there were about 20 people in the class today, which is very overful. About 12 people are registered for it so I'll be interesting to see how many of them go away. When we introduced ourselves we were meant to say a movie that we watched this summer. I said "interstella 5555" and I'm not sure if people were laughing at me or with me o.0

So far, it's going pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment